◈What the designer says
selected natural amber, cloisonne (enamel), and a variety of gemstones, crafted into 108 bracelets.
Amber is extremely beautiful, combining the five elements color concept, embellished with aquamarine, lapis lazuli, coral, and emerald. It is unique and distinctive. It has a calm and stable hue, a restrained and elegant temperament, and it is cool and smooth, and its energy is gentle and comfortable.
Only this one, waiting for the owner to appear.
108 rosary represents 108 kinds of troubles, that is, the six eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, and mind each have suffering, joy, and resentment, and among the six roots are good, evil, and peace. There are 18 kinds in total and 36 kinds in total. Finally, the past, present and future III of time are added.
108 kinds of troubles mean that there are 108 kinds of troubles for sentient beings, and troubles can produce all kinds of bad karma. Therefore, it is necessary to eliminate one hundred and eight kinds of troubles, so that the mind and body can reach a state of silence. Wearing the bead on the hand is always reminding us to learn the compassion of the Buddha. In any environment, you can maintain a smooth and impatient attitude.
Tibetan, the rosary is called "Changwa", which means to miss, miss, and remember, and to mean continuous. On behalf of Hengchang, he constantly remembers the Guru, deity, air travel, and law protection; it also means that the guru, deity, air travel, and law protection constantly cherishes me constantly, giving him understanding and wisdom.
At this point, the rosary is an object outside of us. When we recite the Buddhist scriptures, we are mainly in the heart. We are not tied to or hindered by the thing, let alone the quality of the rosary, how many, how many, how to twist it. Hold it in your left or right hand, hold it high or hang it down. We hold beads, but for convenience and freedom, we do n’t have to force the mediocre self-perturbation. As stated in the Diamond Sutra: "Every phase is false. If you see the different phases, you will see it." Rosary is also one of the phases. , So we do n’t care too much about it when using it, everything is comfortable.
Amber (Amber) is an organic gem, fossil Pinaceae resin, such as its color gem, translucent moist, ancient aristocratic tradition of wearing jewelry, a symbol of elegance, classical, and wealth.
Cloisonne (filigree enamel, burnt blue)
Cloisonne, scientific name copper tire enamel. The craft originated from the ancient Near East. In the 19th century BC, ancient Egyptian pharaohs used it to make necklaces and used them with gems. The post-Eastern Roman Empire exploited this craft to an extremely high degree. China was introduced during the Yuan Dynasty and developed to glory during the Ming Dynasty's King Tai, hence the name "King Tai Blue".
Exquisite cloisonne products have bright and moist colors, thick and solid fetal bones, neat and well-drilled, gold-plated and bright, which can reflect the warmth of jade, the brilliance of jewellery, and the delicateness of porcelain. As a result, cloisonne is cumbersome and expensive.
Aquamarine (Aquamarine) for its presentation like a sea of clear blue-green named.
, a group of mermaids live on the bottom of the blue sea. They usually use aquamarine as ornaments and let the gemstones receive sunlight to gain mysterious power to protect themselves. Therefore, aquamarine is also called "mermaid stone".
For centuries, sailors who have drifted above the waves have used to use aquamarine to pray for the safety of the sea. Therefore, aquamarine is regarded as the "stone of the brave", which symbolizes calmness, courage and wisdom.
ancient books are chronicled. The Chinese have been using Lapis lazuli since 5,000 years ago, and the Egyptians were earlier, about 8000 years ago. Chinese emperors used lapis lazuli to sacrifice the sky. Because lapis lazuli is as blue as the sky, people believe that lapis lazuli is a gem that can be linked to the sky. The Egyptians believed that they could communicate with another world and use it.
best looking lapis lazuli in the world is produced in Afghanistan. The lapis lazuli color of Afghanistan is domineering and has the reputation of emperor green.
selecting lapis lazuli, remember that the natural distribution of blue, white (calcite), and gold (pyrite) is preferred. Lapis lazuli is formed on the surface and has a lot of pores on the surface.
Carefully selected materials, carefully
: natural amber, aquamarine, Taiwan coral, emerald, lapis lazuli, citrine, cloisonne (enamel), 18K
Size: Bead diameter 5m, diameter around the hand 5cm, hand circumference can be adjusted by communication.
◈I look forward to the only one you meet
We assure you that this is a single product, not a mass production.
If you need to reprint or mass-produce, you must understand that the taste is extraordinary, because each work can not be 100% the same, but we will try our best to make the style consistent. Please give us some time to prepare each masterpiece.
◈About use and collection
1. Natural gemstones have natural luster and unique textures (fine black spots, stone patterns, ice cracks, clouds, mineral defects, asymmetry and other natural details), as long as you wear them often, you can Observing the slight color change of natural gemstones, it usually looks more translucent and charming, which is also the best maintenance method.
And natural organic gems (such as coral and amber) have low hardness and are not resistant to acids and alkalis. When soiled, do not wash with detergent, wash with water and wipe with a soft cloth. You can also apply a small amount of mineral oil to the soft brush. (Such as baby oil) gently brush for conservation.
2. The useful life of metal art products is quite long, only to avoid damage by external forces, or strong acid and alkali will cause discoloration.
3. The texture of cloth (satin ribbon, cotton, yarn) is soft and comfortable, and the service life is quite long. Only avoid high temperature, external force damage, or strong acid and alkali to cause discoloration.
4. When any material jewelry is dirty, it should be wiped with a soft cloth and water as appropriate, or use an appropriate amount of neutral detergent for the appropriate material. Keep it dry as soon as possible after washing.
5. When the jewelry is unloaded, it must be properly packed and stored to prevent excess air to slow down oxidation and discoloration. Do not overlap and press.
◈Packaging and after-sale repair
1. If you have any questions about the works, please ask the station to keep in touch.
2. Packaging part, please love the earth with us. We adhere to the principle of environmental protection and recyclability, supplemented by the texture of the work, to achieve the purpose of unique packaging, durable delivery, easy access and other purposes.
3. Your ❤❤❤❤❤ praise, let us feel warm, repurchase in the future, we will not forget to give you gifts.
4. We provide lifetime maintenance services for works. We recommend that you take pictures of the works you want to update or damage and discuss with us. Precious metal (18K gold, 925 silver), elastic wire